Wednesday, November 08, 2006
8:21 PM
I'm back from NZ!
<3
Haha I did not update yesterday cause I was too lazy. And guess what I can't spend too much time now too cause I'm leaving for hong kong tmr morning and have to pack my luggage again. So annoying, I don't feel like going. It's so weird I just unpacked everything yesterday and now I have to pack again. haha.
A little update (:
View from plane window.
haha look at bethy sleeping and sm
iling!
Me and val waiting for our turns to try the blo
kart.
sharon and bethy took the double one.
haha and just before I made one round on the blokart, the whole thing toppled and I hurt myself. HAHAH.
Day 3. (it is?)
The pretty beach <3
profile
Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis
Links
agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan
3I (:
whisper
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
| Read free
logic puzzles
credits
Layout:
x
Brushes:
x
o
x
Fonts:
x
Images:
x
o
x